A Beginning is Imminent





 A beginning is always imminent. You need to start somewhere, and therefore we have our 'beginning'.

  A beginning is where I often flourish with my writing. They're exciting, and dramatic, and it's where I get to grab my reader and hold them tightly, unwilling to let them go. *evil laugh* 

  Allow me to tell you about myself. I'm Victoria Penning. I'm seventeen years old, and I come from a family of twelve kids. (I'm number six.) :) 

  I've been writing since I was little, so I just kind of grew up this way. With stories, words and people trapped in my mind, longing to break free upon the world. So, two years ago, I began my novel 'Evidence for Angels'. It was slow going, and it changed direction multiple times, (I blame my characters. They like to be sneaky behind my back.) -_- But, after lot's of phone calls, emails, studying, scribbling, and some tears, I was finally able to finish it in 2018. It is now in the editing process, and will hopefully be in the publishing stages in the summer of 2019. 

   I feel such satisfaction at finally finishing a book. The reaction that everyone gave was the exact same when the following question and answer were given: 

    "So, how many writing projects do you have going on?"
   
    "Oh, I think thirty-one, now."

    "........... You're crazy."

  Yup. I'm crazy. And that craziness often held me up, but it's been a learning experience, and I finally was able to set aside my other WIP's, and just focus on Evidence for Angels, which finally resulted in it's finish. I'm so proud of that novel, if I may say so. *Mama bear smile.* :D 

  So, you now know a little bit about me, and this is the beginning of my shared writing journey. I want to be able to help other people, and to just share what I learn as I go along this 'crazy' way of life. 

  This is my Crazy Write Life. Welcome to the party. ;D 



   

Comments

  1. Oooh! I'm so happy you got a blog! This party is going to be so much fun! I'll bring coffee. I'm sure you'll need it.:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary! :D Yes! Will definitely be needing lot's of that. ;P

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts