Ah. My Old Enemy.... POV




  I. Really. Do. Not. Like. Point of view! I get them mixed up when I'm writing really badly, and then I have to fix them when I'm editing! X( I have so many markings on my first draft of The Assassin's Remorse at the moment, that it's not even funny.... -_-

  I was suppose to blog two days ago, buuuut.... that didn't really happen. I blame my new books I just got. ;P They distracted me. XD

  So, I'm currently editing The Assassin's Remorse, and I was also reading my Go Teen Writers book, (awesome book by the way. Every writer should have this on their bookshelf) and I came across the chapter talking about editing your point of views in your book. I was reading the chapter, and all I could think about was TAR, and how much head hopping I did in there. So, I am now determined to fix it, but I've worked on so much editing, my eyeballs hurt just looking at the screen while typing this post. -_-

 


Editing my POV's looks like this:


I'll mark the who's POV is supposed to be on the page,
and then I'll read through that page and see if I did any head hopping, and then mark that so I can fix it later to the correct point of view. Sounds fun, huh? :D 

   So... that's how far I've gotten, and I'm almost done going through the book and marking all that out. I'll probably go through it one more time before fixing stuff on the computer. :) 
Don't you just looooove editing? -_- ;D 

   Coffee does help make it somewhat better. ;P (specially since it's in a Star Wars mug.) XD (And also, I was very tired in this picture, which is why I look goofy.) XD


Comments

Popular Posts