'Untried' Book Review

 



   A very dear writer friend of mine became an author long before I did. I was so excited when I finally bought her book and held it in my hands. So, thus begins a new experience for me, of book reviews. :D

                                             
                                            
                                       
                                               Untried

    Danger awaits Skyler and Surinam with a loaded EPG.  As officers of the of the Allied Galactic Nations' defense corps, they recieved their first assignment on board the GNS Adventure.  When the Adventure is given the task of protecting a mineral rich planet, the two cousins get unexpectadly roped into becoming secret agents.  A mysterious new captain, an overnight infestation of rats, and an army of Space Pirates fill this children's novel with excitement and adventure.  Join them in their voyage as they decide who they can trust, how to serve God, and discover the mysterious art of espianoge.  

   Written by real life cousins Emily Chapin and HeliAnna Abbott, this sci-fi book is your ticket to some serious space adventure!


   So, there you have the book! I found some questions on Pinterest for a book review, and decided to post it on here. :) 


      1. What was your overall impression of the book? Did you love, like or dislike it, and why?: 
                         My overall impression of the book was that it was a really neat world that I could loose myself in. It's a clean, humorous, dramatic, mysterious, and overall enjoyable. I really loved this book. :) 

       2. What was your favorite part of the book? What did you find most and least interesting?: 
                         My favorite part of the book was right at the climax, as all the action was happening (trying not to give away spoilers.) ;D I didn't really find anything NOT interesting. The whole story capture my attention and held me in. :D 

       3. Would you change anything about the book? If so, what?:
                        Nope! Nothing at all! I thought it was all very well done, and wouldn't change anything! :D

        4. Would you recommend this book to a friend? Why or why not?:
                        Totally! I would recommend this book to my friends younger brothers, and even my friends, who are all older teens. It's a book that I feel can hold the attention of any age. :) 

        5. If you could add or change the ending, what would you change?
                         Honestly, I wouldn't change anything. I loved how the author wrapped everything up nicely, and satisfyingly. :D 



   So, would I recommend this book? .... yeah. Yeah, I would. :D 



Comments

Popular Posts