Stories in My Head

 
   (This was supposed to be last weeks blog post. Sorry for being late...) O_O




   One thing I struggle with, is when I get a book idea, I get excited about it and want to start writing it right away. My problem with that, is that I already have two books I'm working on writing, two I'm editing, and other's that are on hold.

   I found a book that I had started long ago and was inspired to continue writing it, but I already have so much going on, I'm not sure how much of it I'll get done.

   Sometimes we get these kinds of spurts of energy to start a new book, but we tire ourselves out because we have two, three or four projects already going on.

   I will probably keep working on transferring what I have on paper onto my computer with this recent book, and I've been pinning ideas on my Pinterest board, but I won't throw all my commitment into until I have the time, and my current projects have calmed down. :)

   Buuuut, I will share a little snippet that I half created for this book. I got this off of Pinterest, but I changed the middle two pictures to fit my story. :)

                                                                       


I've really been in the mood to write a book set on the ocean, and also, I've just been CRAVING the beach! My family and I are going on a beach trip in a week, so maybe I'll rebel against my decision to set it aside, and work on it while laying on the (hopefully) warm sand. ;P

Title has not been decided yet. It's been bouncing back and forth between two names. ;D 

So, that's a little piece of.... what ever you want to call it. Not exactly sure it's advice... :/ XD And also, it probably explains the background of the first image. 
(I want the oceeeaaannn!!!!!!) X(  ;P

  Keep writing! 



Comments

Popular Posts