Book Review of 'Beloved'




  Hey y'all! I had the extreme pleasure of being able to sign up for an ARC (advanced reader copy) of this beautiful book, 'Beloved', written by Kaitlyn Krispense.

  I'm doing a review of it today, and I really hope that you guys will go buy this book when it comes out! It's soooo good! :D



1. What was your overall impression of the book? Did you love, like or dislike it? Why?: My overall impression was "OHMAGOSH! I LOVE THIS BOOK!" But to be more specific, ;P I thought it was a book that was true. The emotions that ring throughout the whole story hit me straight in the gut every time, and the growth that the main character went was incredible to read, as I myself have gone through changes. Nothing at all like in this story, but more emotional changes in life. I loved this book because the people were real. The events are things that happen here in our real life, and it's heartbreaking. But this story helps you to know that there is a better way. You have a chance to change, and that's one thing that I've always loved in books. :) 

2. What was your favorite part of the book? What did you find the most and least interesting?: Oh heavens, how do I pick?! My favorite parts throughout the book where her interactions with the brothers. Geez, I love those guys! They crack me up! XD  Most interesting would be discovering all the brother's backstories, and Cara's backstory as well. Least interesting.... I don't think there is anything. XD

3. Would you change anything about the book? If so, what?: Nope! Zip,zilch, nada! I love it as it is, and I wouldn't change anything. :D

4. Would you recommend this book to a friend? Why or why not?: Yes, I would recommend this book to a friend! I believe that not just the story needs to be shared, but the purpose of the story. It's something that people need to hear and know about, and if sharing this book will get it out there, then by golly, I'm gonna share this book! Also, I think my friends would fall in love with the people as much as I did. ;P

5. If you could add or change the ending, what would you change?: Hmm..... I'm pretty sure I wouldn't change anything. I think it ends super nicely, and it leaves me with warm, bubbly, happy feelings on the inside, so I wouldn't change it for anything. :D 

I'm super excited for this book, and I can't wait till it's in the stacks with the rest of my books (seeing how I don't have a bookshelf...), and I give two thumbs up to the author! (I would raise more, but I currently only have two thumbs.) Five stars! :D 

Go check it out you all! And get ready to buy it as soon as it's out! :D

'Life without love is hopeless. 

Foster teen Cara Richards is unloved. With nothing left and nowhere to go, she is determined to find peace, no matter the cost. But despite her intentions, she's tossed into another foster family and this time, there;s no going back to who she used to be. To make matters worse, one of her five new foster brothers is a Jesus freak, and she refuses to believe that God actually cares. 

Her world is thrown upside down in a way she never expects. Though she prides herself on a resilient heart, her mind is lost adrift among a sea of questions: Is death really the answer? Does God care about someone as unworthy as me? Can everyone truly be loved, no matter what?'

~Beloved 
  Kaitlyn Krispense

Website: katetheauthor.blospot.com

Instagram: @katetheauthor



Keep writing! 

Comments

  1. Okay, I may or may not be holding back from grinning like an idiot. Thank you so, so much, Victoria!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I won't judge. It's pay back for making me giggle like an idiot while reading the book. ;P XD you're welcome. :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts