My New Adventures

 



   I've started a couple new adventures!

  But, that doesn't mean I've started new books.... Okay, never mind. It does. BUT! I'm doing this differently than normal. 

   I was recently challenged to write a children's book, along with a friend of mine. I got super excited about it, and came up with a story idea as I was being issued the challenge, and then wrote the story in the car on the way home from the friends house. 

   I gave the book to my dad (who has been reading children's books to all us kids for years), and got his opinion. He gave some advice, and pointed out a couple things that need fixing, and I agreed. I still have some work to do on the book, but it's a work in progress, and I'm excited to learn this new style of writing. :) 

   My second adventure I have begun, is something I haven't actually begun. I got a new story idea, and am super excited to write it, but because I have a lot going on at the moment, I decided to set the writing aspect of it aside, and focus more on collecting ideas for the book, character's, event's, places. I'll put it all together in a notebook, and then when I have finished some of my current projects, I will tackle this one, but for now, I'm learning patience, and plotting. 

   I want to have all of my info before I start writing it, so I don't have to sit there, staring at the blank screen thinking 'where did this character come from? What should I do now? I need a family for my mc... who's gonna be the family?'

   And, while I know that some of this will still happen, and I can't always avoid plot problem, but I at least want to have a battle plan. :) 

   Updates:

  • I'm almost done editing another round of The Assassin's Remorse, and will be going through several other times,
  • I have finished writing The Assassin's Journey (the name might possibly change), and will start editing soon,
  • I'm getting close to the climax in the last book of Losing the Assassin's Way, and will be turning this into a trilogy, instead of the afore planned four book series.   
  • I will be honest, and tell you that I have two stand alone novels that I'm working on, that have been coming along well. I'll be giving more information about those soon. 
  • I have not been working on the Emerald Goblet, and might need to set that one aside for now, since things haven't been working super great lately. 

   Evidence for Angels is actually on sale at the moment! It's twenty percent off, and the price is currently $13.66! 

   Evidence for Angels two has been very slow, and I really don't have any updates on that one currently. 

   I'll try to do some kind of informational post sometime soon, but for now, I'm pretty busy. :) 


Keep writing! 

Comments

Popular Posts