Victoria Grace, the Jerk Face book review


 

   I recently had the amazing privilege to read a book that had not yet been released, called 'Victoria Grace, the Jerk Face'. To be honest, I was a little uncertain when I read the title. I kinda wondered what I was getting myself into, but I figured, 'hey, lets go for it anyway!'

   And I am soooo glad I did! 'I laughed! I cried! It moved me Bob!'

   This book is written by S.E. Clancy. Super sweet gal! Here is my review of the book!


1. What was your overall impression of the book? Did you love, like or dislike it? Why?: Oh goodness. My overall position was 'WHY DID THIS HAVE TO END??? I NEED MOOOORRREEE!!!' 

   *cough cough* To say the least, I really loved this book, and need it in paperback form! It's such a sweet, fun, heartbreaking and heartjoining (yes I just made up that word) story. I would recommend this book! 


2. What was your favorite part of the book? What did you find the most and least interesting?: Oy, how do I pick? (I honestly hate this question.) I'd say my favorite part would be whenever Victoria would spend time with Marigold. Such a sweet lady! I have an older friend almost like her in my life. She's like a grandma to me. :) 

   What did I find the most interesting: The friendship growth between Victoria and Corbin! That was fun to read. ;D XD 

   Least interesting, not a thing! :D


3. Would you change anything about the book? If so, what?: I would not change a thing about the book. I  think it is amazing as is! 


4. Would you recommend this book to a friend? Why or why not?: Yes I would! Why, because honestly, it's a fun, lighthearted sort of book, but still with more real life thoughts of a teen, and struggles. It's just... good! 


5. If you could add or change the ending, what would you change?: Um, that there would be MORE OF IT!!! I DIDN'T WANT IT TO END!!!! X( But it was such a good ending! I cried, but it was good! 


   Thank you, S.E. Clancy for giving me the opportunity to read this, and review it for you, even though it took me a while to get around to it... ':D 

   I hope ya'll will go and check this book out! It is for sale on Amazon and I tell you... go check it out!


                                                                                              Keep writing!  

Comments

Popular Posts